Monday, February 13, 2017

Consider a Moment

If i may ask you'll consider a moment to stay for awhile 
I will promise you truth from a heart that reflects with a smile
I cannot move mountains but truth is, i've not even tried! 
If i said that i had then you'd know from the start i had lied 
I've not parted an ocean, but who in their right mind would say?
I could give it a go if you'll consider that moment to stay
Maybe the stars are the jewels that you'd like me to reach!
We could find them in pools on the rocks if we searched on the beach  
I may not have money but love in abundance i'd give
You might find that's all that a lifetime in love needs to live 
And all that i ask is you'll sleep in my arms with that smile
And consider that moment and hopefully stay here awhile 

No comments:

Post a Comment