Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A Message To My Readers


Hello everybody out there.
Firstly i would like to thank you all for dropping in so often. 
I am never sure if anybody likes my work as i rarely get a comment.
I'm not sure why! 
Maybe i've blocked you all without my knowledge, I'm not very good with technology.
Or maybe you just don't like or understand the things that i write about.
I like to think that from dark times that there is light to be found, hence, i write about
the things that i know about. I have spent much time in those dark places and yet a burst 
of sunshine can change everything while its shining.
I write about my own personal life experiences, whether they be things that inspire me,
frighten me, or maybe something that comes to me in a dream.
If for some reason you have wanted to leave a comment but can't, please email me at marshy@cwgsy.net 
and i will do my best to answer you.
Thank you once again for all of your support
Kind regards
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment