Wednesday, October 11, 2017

More Each Day


You know when we began 
The first time that i swam
To the bottle of your glass 
Those years have gone so fast
I dived into your depths 
Now i have nothing left
Just the friend i have in you 
And all you made me do 
I've cursed you many times 
I've witnessed all your crimes 
But i can't let you go 
I think somehow you know 
And when you are away
I miss you more each day 
On you i do depend 
My one and only friend 
At times i need you near 
At times it's you i fear 
What if you went away? 
Returned again someday 
I'd welcome you again 
Let you inflict your pain 
No matter what come may
I hate you more each day 
But then i take you in 
My one and only sin 
I wonder who's to blame? 
To you it's just a game 
The loser takes a fall
The gambler loses all 
I love you more each day 
No matter what i say 
I need you this I know 
So please don't ever go 
I don't know what i'd do...
Without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment