Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Rebel Lost in Time


A Rebel Lost in Time

I guess I just grew up
Not intended... but I did
I never thought I'd leave behind...
That fucked up rebel kid
He who couldn't give a damn 
As life was just a joke
Life just wasn't made for him
As parts of him were broke
But as I grew to understand
That life was just a test
I had nothing more to lose
So i thought I'd do my best
I gave this world a try 
As if to see if I could fit
Discovering I could...
And that not all of it was shit
So now I'm getting older
And as I approach my prime
I'm happy in my little world
A rebel lost in time

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment John, I appreciate your support as ever and agree that losing that one word made a difference. Deleting that word messed up the rest though, big gaps appeared between lines, couldn't correct so had to delete and re-post but I lost your comment too, sorry about that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Probs, I really like this one.
      Happy to help if you need to tweak things in the future.

      Delete