Monday, July 2, 2018

Carry Me Through (A Gospel Song)

When I walk, through the valley
I will not shed a tear
I'll not worry, I'll have nothing to fear
And the life, that I lived
I'll have left it with pride
As I walk, with the Lord at my side
Yes the Lord, he will find me
He will heal and unbind me
And lead me to pastures of new
He shall guide and protect me 
With a smile He'll direct me
Give me strength, that will carry me through

No more mountains, to climb
No more burdens to bare 
I will know, that He heard every prayer
And the gates, they will open
And shall welcome me in
I will hold my head high, next to Him
And the life I have lived
'Till the day when I died
Where I walk with the Lord at my side
Yes the Lord, He will take me
And His love shall awake me
As He leads me to pastures of new
He shall guide and protect me 
With a soft voice direct me
Give me strength, that shall carry me through

Yes the Lord will be with me
In His greatness, forgive me
And His strength... It shall carry me through 

No comments:

Post a Comment