Friday, July 13, 2018

Battle Of Spirit


And so, this battle is set to begin
I will do what i can, try my hardest to win
I'll not lower my sword, lay it down at my side
Not while I still have a spirit to guide

You're first to cause pain, with your savage attack
In my weakness, I'm trying my best to fight back
This war which you started, you waged against me
It will never be over, till my spirit is free

You fight from within, in the shadows and dark
Where you run through my blood, try to put out my spark
Like a coward you hurt, from the places you hide
But my spirit is strong, it has not up and died

This battle you started, has only begun
And although you may beat me, you'll never have won
My spirit will rise, when this war's at an end
Releasing the body, it couldn't defend

And while you rejoice in that body of mine
You shall rot in the ground, till the end of all time 
This battle you waged, may have only begun
But my spirit,  has already won 

No comments:

Post a Comment