Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Broken Hearted Train 


The train is comin' baby
Rolling down the track
Once I get on board, there will be no more turning back
I'm here to leave you darlin'
You caused me too much pain
So I'm heading out to nowhere, when i get onboard this broken hearted train 

I hear the whistle blowing 
This train is right on time
It's here to take me far away, upon its lonesome line
I guess it's over baby
You won't see this man again
'Cause I'm heading out to nowhere, when I get onboard this broken hearted train 

Well that train is getting closer
It's just around the bend
The driver's slowing down, and now our time is at an end
I thought you'd try to stop me
But I waited here in vain
Now I'm heading out to nowhere, and I'm leaving on this broken hearted train 

No comments:

Post a Comment