Friday, November 24, 2017

I Never Dreamed (I Would Love You)


I never dreamed, i would love you
I never thought that, i could care 
Then when i looked, at the world i didn't like
That's when i found you, hiding there 
You were the sun, that was shining 
You were the rain that, fell on me 
Seems that whichever way, i might turn to 
You are the one thing, that i see 
And now that i have, fallen for you
And now at last, i find you here 
Not seeing you in, each direction 
Is the one sure thing, that i fear 
Do you then mind, if i tell you 
However hard, this is to say 
Baby, i beg that, you don't leave me
Promise me you won't, go away 
Stay with me now, and...  then forever 
Keep me in your heart, if you can 
I would be nothing, without you darlin'
Left just a broken, drunken man 
As I never dreamed, i would love you 
I never thought that, i could care 
Until i searched the places, no one else had been
That's where i found you, hiding there  

No comments:

Post a Comment