Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Rescue Me

You can come into my dreams dear
You may come search my darker rooms 
You and me... We shall be
Forever in these vast catacombs 
Call my name
I hide no shame
Seek me out and please try to find
Rescue me
From this tragedy 
I'm lost and hopelessly blind

Bring with you a sword dear 
Protect me from the demons you may see
Don't run away... Or they'll surely stay 
For the rest of eternity 
Save your prayer 
Just find me there
Reach into the darkness and please take my hand 
Rescue me
From this agony 
I'm lost and taken all I can stand

Strike yourself a light dear
Hold it high so that I might see
Burn for me. Eternally 
Only you can set me free 
In the dark
You are the spark
The light that can lead me away
Rescue me
From this catastrophe 
Turn my nightmares into our day 

No comments:

Post a Comment