Thursday, March 6, 2014

Forever... Not time


Forever... Not Time

She covers the parts she doesn't like me to see 
Yet ignores the lines that are covering me
She lays on the bed in the flickering light
A candle in darkness she needs to feel right

But she... Looks like an angel to me
With who I'm gifted to be, in the presence of she
And I... See the love in her eyes
Thoughts she cannot disguise, as she lies here with me

She smiles and she whispers and breathes in my ear
Surely in heaven with her I am here
The touch of her lips and the glint in her eye
Can only compare to a velvety sky

And she... Looks so precious to me
Here she's chosen to be, wrapped in these arms of mine
And I... I just want her to stay
See her first everyday, 'til the end of all time

She pulls herself close and I hold her so near
I whisper my thoughts so she knows not to fear
She has no need to worry "My heartbeat is true...
As it's rhythm beats only in times spent with you"

As she... Is a goddess to me
The only woman I see, with these eyes that are mine
And I... I just need her to know
I will never let go...  We have forever... not time

No comments:

Post a Comment