Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Psychiatric Thought

 I came to you for help
Begging, pleading, needing, bleeding
You fobbed me off with pills prescribed 
Through your professional gaze 
You spoke to me in jargon 
Then you sent me on my way
I took your pills like clockwork 
Which then left me in this daze 
So now i ask you this...
If i should kill somebody now!
Would it not be your fault?
You never called me back!
Appointments promised didn't come
Just more of your damn pills
Would you not be the responsible  
For my drug crazed attack? 
I will leave you with this darker thought
While you carry on with others 
Who pretend they have a problem 
So they get their benefit 
And all the time you spend with shirkers 
My mind plays a little game
And as i sit here waiting 
Personalities may split 

No comments:

Post a Comment